Why choose Bruno Lake?
In today's world, it is difficult to distinguish the differences between services and suppliers. After all every company offers similar industry practices.
We at Mont-Bruno/Lakeshore try very hard to win your support by providing many benefits.
- We introduced a continuous training program for all employees in 1992.
- We are proactive regarding the security and protection of goods under our custody.
- We take precaution in the handling of your personal effects and check every item meticulously.
- Every employee must pass a background check to insure that they do not have a criminal record.
- Periodic drug tests are done for local employees and automatic ones for employees involved in international moves.
- Our company is the largest Allied Van Lines agent in Quebec and ranks third in Canada.
- We offer service in three divisions; residential, distribution and commercial moves. This is important since we can adjust VERY rapidly to almost any critical situation. Our customers are never left in difficulty.
- Our company and its employees individually have received numerous prizes and recognition.
- The owners are hands on and are very familiar with the moving industry.
- Our fleet of 30 units is diversified and can handle the most complex tasks.
- Our employees are courteous and caring.
- Our competitive prices and our insurance coverage of 10 million dollar provides a complete service package.